Did you know that you can study for a degree at London South East Colleges?
You can now study for a degree with us at one of our campuses in Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich or Orpington. We offer flexible, career-focussed degree courses which offer excellent value for money, ideal for those wishing to progress their careers or change direction and to combine work with study. They are also perfect for those who want to study locally and reduce living expenses.
Many of our degree programmes can be studied flexibly (e.g. one day per week), alongside any existing job commitments. This enables you to gain additional qualifications to acquire the skills you need to move up the career ladder.
- Full Bachelors degrees are taught over 3 years at London South East Colleges
- Bachelors degree ‘top ups’ are now available in selected areas for those with qualifications up to Level 5 (HND/FD) who wish to convert their qualification into a full Bachelors degree
- Foundation degrees (FD) are the equivalent to the first 2 years of a full-time honours degree. The majority of our foundation degree students study with us part-time whilst working in a related field. All foundation degrees can be topped-up to a full degree.
- Higher National Certificates (HNC) are studied full and part-time and take two years to complete.
- Professional qualifications such as our Accounting, Management and HR courses are studied part-time so you can fit them in around your career.
We are proud of our student achievement rates and our full-time students express a high level of satisfaction with their academic support, teaching and learning and assessment and feedback.
To find out more about what we offer and how to apply call 020 8295 7000.