Did you know that you can study for a degree at London South East Colleges?
Bromley College University Centre (BCUC) was launched last year and offers a wide range of access courses, foundation degrees and full Bachelor’s degrees which are validated by either the University of Greenwich or Canterbury Christ Church University.
Many of our degree programmes can be studied flexibly (e.g. one day per week), alongside any existing job commitments. This enables you to gain additional qualifications to acquire the skills you need to move up the career ladder.
BCUC offers degree programmes across our sites, with subjects ranging from science and law to business and accounting.
- Full Bachelors degrees are taught over 3 years at London South East Colleges
- Bachelors degree ‘top ups’ are now available in selected areas for those with qualifications up to Level 5 (HND/FD) who wish to convert their qualification into a full Bachelors degree
- Foundation degrees (FD) are the equivalent to the first 2 years of a full-time honours degree. The majority of our foundation degree students study with us part-time whilst working in a related field. All foundation degrees can be topped-up to a full degree.
- Higher National Certificates (HNC) are studied full and part-time respectively and take two years to complete.
- Professional qualifications such as our Accounting, Management and HR courses are studied part-time so you can fit them in around your career.
There are many reasons to consider studying for a degree with us. Tuition fees are lower and going to university locally will mean reduced living costs for younger students and convenience for those coming back in to education.
We offer you small class sizes and excellent fully-qualified tutors.
To find out more about what we offer and how to apply call 020 8295 7000.