What makes London South East Colleges different?
Opportunities for young people and adults living in South East London and beyond have never been in better shape following the creation of London South East Colleges.
We have a wide range of courses available for anyone looking to lay the foundations for their careers and are one of the best connected colleges in London. As well as vocational courses, providing BTEC, NVQ, City & Guilds and other specialist qualifications, we also offer higher education courses linked to the University of Greenwich and Canterbury Christ Church University. If you are interested in earning a wage while you learn, we have Apprenticeship vacancies with leading employers in many subjects and a variety of professional qualifications to help you achieve success.
London South East Colleges has a very open-minded community of students, teachers, support staff and advisors who are caring and professional. You will find at all campuses, a welcoming, safe and dynamic learning environment where students can build their skills, gain knowledge and become confident and empowered.
We offer you:
- A wide range of vocational courses and qualifications for all ages, levels and abilities
- Degree and HNC/D courses validated by two of the UK’s top universities
- Professional qualifications to help you progress your career opportunities
- Impressive success rates across our provision that are well above the national average
- Excellent guidance for progressing through the levels, into higher education and employment
- Career-focused programmes with employer partners throughout the region
- A unique employability skills programme - ‘The Career Advantage’ available to all full-time students
- Outstanding partnerships with schools, colleges and universities across the region and nationally
- Vocational specialisms to match local business needs and courses are developed with the help of employers
- Specialist, industry-standard facilities and equipment
- Modern learning resources and classroom technology
- Highly qualified professional tutors and specialist staff
- English and Maths Hubs at each main campus with expert tuition available throughout the week
- Expert support, advice and guidance to ensure you make the right decisions
- Exciting enrichment programmes and events with weekly sporting activities such as football, indoor cricket, badminton, basketball tournaments, film and drama clubs and much more
- Superb gymnasiums and sports halls and outdoor space
- Responsive and respectful: we listen to each other and respect different points of view, we take pride in our professionalism and are open and honest in all we do
- Ambitious and aspiring: we challenge ourselves to be outstanding in all we do and we support each other to realise our aspirations
- Innovative and inspiring: we value new ideas and innovative ways of working to deliver knowledge and skills and we are role models for our College community
- Successful and supportive: we support each other and we recognise and celebrate success in all the work we do
- Enterprising and engaging: we encourage and support the development of entrepreneurial skills and continue to find new ways to maximize the College's resources for the community