This digital photography course is aimed at students with little or no experience of their camera’s features and settings.
Topics covered in the course include:
- using white balance and ISO
- freezing or blurring moving subjects
- creative composition techniques
- controlling exposure
- creative approaches to portraits
- landscapes abstract and more
- basic editing in Photoshop
You will work on exercises and small set projects in order to develop your ideas and techniques, and there is plenty of opportunity for you to work on your own projects.
So if you own a digital camera come along and learn how to use it to its full potential, whilst developing your creative eye.
To find out more about this course, the dates it runs on and the course fees please use the button below.