ACL Construction



We offer a huge choice of affordable courses
Book a place today 



Book your short course online today
Find out more 


Do you want to work in the Construction Industry?

This course provides what you need to gain a CSCS Labourer's Card and, the CITB Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment.

Once you have qualified you will be able to apply for your CSCS card and take the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test if you are successful you will be able to work in the UK construction industry as a new starter or experienced worker.

To find out more about this course, the dates it runs on and the course fees please use the button below.

Book Now

Enquire about this course

If you have any further questions about this course or Greenwich Adult and Community Learning please complete this form.

Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email address
Invalid Input

university of greenwich  canterbury christchurch university  Bucks New University   Lodon South east colleges university Centre  European social Fund logo