Course dates and times
- 16 January 2019 | 20 weeks | 6pm - 9.30pm | London South East Colleges - Greenwich
For information on fees, please click here.
This communicative course for complete beginners provides an ideal introduction to Mandarin Chinese language, covering all the essential language needed in everyday situation. This course develops writing, reading, listening and speaking skills, placing an emphasis on the last two.
This course provides also a valid help for parents who want to support their children studying Mandarin Chinese at GCSE level.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Introduce and speak about yourself and the others: family, job, interests…
- Describe your surroundings: town, opening and closing times of places, ask for directions.
- Order food and drinks in a café’ and talk about eating habits.
- Write basic Chinese characters using the correct stroke order (optional).
- Use the four tones and Pinyin (phonetic alphabet) to read simple texts