Making your own stained glass is a hugely rewarding creative activity.
Beginners can learn the basic techniques needed to make simple pieces relatively quickly, and with time and practice can progress to ambitious works using advanced techniques.
On this course you will learn basic techniques of design and assembly including:
- How to cut and choose your glass
- How to follow a stained glass pattern,
- How to wrap you glass in copper foil
- How to solder the glass together
- How to clean and finish your project and
- an introduction to using other glass equipment available in the studio
All processes are learnt through tutor demonstrations and hands on studio practice.
To find out more about this course, the dates it runs on and the course fees please use the button below.