Course dates and times
- 2 May 2019 | 1 weeks | 9.30am - 4pm | Greenwich Park Centre
For information on fees, please click here.
This course provides you with the essential knowledge and confidence to apply first aid in the case of an emergency.
You will learn a wide range of knowledge and skills such as:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- The importance of minimizing the risk of infection
- How to manage an incident
- How to deal with an unconscious casualty
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- How to manage an obstructed airway
- How to deal with wounds and bleeding, burns and scalds, Hypovolemic shock, seizures and minor injuries
- Accident recording and reporting procedures
- Principles of use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED)