About the course:
This course will teach you what it takes to plan, produce and create media products in several different fields. You’ll be working practically on projects that will give you first-hand experience of the work required in the ever-changing media landscape, and writing assignments that will develop your understanding of the different areas of the media industry you’re interested in.
What you will study:
- How to plan and produce film, radio shows, print-media (magazines and online content).
- How the various media industries are structured.
- How to develop your own work on an independent basis.
- A mix of written assignments, practical work and observational assessment.
- 4 GCSEs at Grade D or above including one in English or maths
- Relevant Level 1 qualification with GCSE/Level 1 in English & Maths
- Creative Media Production BTEC Level 3 Diploma