About the course
This course gives you the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of what a career in business can offer and you will develop all the skills needed to set on you on your way to a successful career.
What you will study
- The business environment
- Marketing and business communications
- Entrepreneurial skills
- English and maths
- Assessment is by course work and assignments, which are both internally and externally assessed
- 5 GCSEs - grades A*-C including English and maths
- OR Business Level 2 First Extended Certificate - Merit or Distinction
- Selection is by interview and internal tests
- Applicants must attend our taster day which is held in either June or July
Costs and loans
- You will be required to follow our business dress code.
- All additional trips and visits must be paid for prior to the event.
- Business Level 3 Extended Diploma