About the course
This course is suitable for you if you have some supervisory management experience. The aim of the course is to develop your management methodology and ethos if you are, or are about to become a supervisor or first time manager, building on your knowledge and experience. The programme is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
What you will study
- Personal development as a first line manager
- Meeting stakeholder needs
- Managing and communicating information
- Developing individuals and terms
- Resource planning
- Assessment is by course work and assignments, which are both internally and externally assessed.
- You will preferably be working at an appropriate management level to ensure full benefit from your studies
- Selection is by interview and internal tests
- Management and Leadership Level 5 CMI Diploma