About the course
This course is aimed at practising managers and is designed to meet the needs of middle-managers wishing to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to develop their career by acquiring advanced core management skills.
What you will study
- Personal development as a manager and leader
- Information based decision making
- Meeting stakeholder and quality needs
- Marketing planning
- Human resource development
The course concentrates on the practical application of management theory and principles in the context of the developing middle manager, thus providing a foundation for continuing professional and personal development in management. The qualification consists of core units and optional units.
- Assessment is by course work and assignments, which are both internally and externally assessed
- You will need to be aged 19 or over
- First Line Management Level 3 CMI Diploma
- You will preferably be working at an appropriate management level to ensure full benefit from your studies
- Selection is by interview and internal tests
- Strategic Management and Leadership Level 7 CMI Diploma