About the course
This course is aimed at managers who are operating at a strategic level or who are capable of developing higher level management competencies and the requisite knowledge and skills. This qualification is intended for the senior manager who has authority and the personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance. It is equally valuable if you aspire to such a role, by helping you gain the necessary knowledge and understanding.
What you will study
- Personal development as a strategic manager
- Strategic performance management
- Conducting a strategic management project
- Financial management
- Strategic marketing
- Organisational direction
The programme concentrates on the practical application of management theory and principles at strategic level within the organisation, thus providing momentum for continuing professional and personal development. The qualifications consist of six units which all candidates have to take, and three units selected from a further eight units.
- Assessment is by course work and assignments, which are both internally and externally assessed
- You will need to be aged 19+
- Management and Leadership Level 5 CMI Diploma
- You will preferably be working at an appropriate management level to ensure full benefit from your studies
- Selection is by interview and internal tests
- Masters level course at university