About the course
This degree programme is perfect for you if you have an interest in law and recognise its relevance to the world of business and finance. If you are looking to become a solicitor, barrister or legal executive, this is a qualifying law degree. It is a full-time programme offered in partnership with Canterbury Christ Church University. The first two years are studied at our Bromley Campus with the final year at Canterbury Christ Church University.
It should be noted that the Home/EU tuition fee for the final year will be higher than the first two years and will be in line with the standard maximum undergraduate tuition fee as set by the Government (this fee is currently £9,250).
- The UCAS code for this course is M202
- The university code for Canterbury Christ Church University is C10
- Apply via www.ucas.com
What you will study
- The programme includes core modules such as criminal law, contract law, tort and property law. It also has business options which include management and company law.
- Assessment is through a variety of methods and is staged throughout the academic year. There are exams, coursework, group work and presentations.
- Full guidance is provided to allow students to fulfil their potential.
- 5 GCSEs - grades A*-C including English and maths
- Level 3 Access to HE Diploma
- You will require a minimum of 72 UCAS points from level 3 qualifications
- Selection is by interview and internal tests
Applicants who require a Tier 4 Student Visa need to provide an IELTS 6 with minimum required component scores 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Costs and loans
- You can apply for a student loan for this course
- Masters degree
- Legal practice course (solicitor qualification)
- Bar professional training course (barrister qualification)
- Graduate fast-track (legal executive qualification)
- Membership of professional institutions such as CILEx
- Employment as a paralegal in business or management
A Law degree is recognised as one of the top degrees to have in your possession. Employers seeking senior staff or managers in many areas tend to appreciate the benefits associated with this qualification.