About the course
This course is suitable if you wish to gain an internationally recognised qualification in English. This course enables you demonstrate how you have mastered the basics of English and now have practical English skills for everyday use. Cambridge PET is set at Level B2 (Distinction), Level B1 High (Merit) and Level B1 Low (Pass) of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
What you will study
- Preparation for the reading, writing, speaking, listening and use of English papers
- Vocabulary and grammar development
- Exam practice
- This qualification is mainly exam based. Exams take place in June
- You will be required to take an initial assessment to find out your level of English and if the course is suitable for you.
- You will be expected to buy the coursebook: Complete PET (without answers), Cambridge University Press (ISBN-9780521746489 ), RRP: £26.75
- Fees for the June exams are included in the course fee.
- Cambridge First
- If you would like more information about Fees and Funding, please click here
- If you would like more information about Accommodation, please click here