About the course
We offer you a wide range of Adult ESOL courses that are ideal for you if English is not your first language. The course will enable you to improve your skills and become more confident in all forms of vocal and written communications. You will also study maths and employability skills.
What you will study
- English: listening, speaking, reading, writing and grammar skills
- You will prepare for Ascentis ESOL Exams in reading and writing
- You will be required to take an initial assessment to find out your level of English and if the course is suitable for you.
- Higher level ESOL courses
- Vocational courses
- Other educational routes
- Employment or volunteering opportunities
Dates and times
- 4 hours per week
- Classes are on Monday and Wednesday Evenings, 18:30-20:30
- Courses start in September, 2018