About the course
This course covers a range of basic accounting practices and techniques, from costing and double-entry bookkeeping to computerised accounting. It is ideal if you are new to working in finance or are looking to develop your existing knowledge and skills.
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the professional body for qualified accounting technicians or support staff working in accounting or finance functions.
What you will study
- Processing book-keeping transactions
- Control accounts, journals and banking systems
- Work effectively in accounting and finance
- Basic costing
- Computerised accounting
- Professional ethics in accounting and finance
- You will have your skills and knowledge tested using computer based assessments (CBA)
- Experience of working in an accounting environment
- Selection is by interview and internal tests
- Accounting Level 3 Diploma