About the course
This course is the final level of AAT Accounting and covers higher level accounting tasks. At this level you have the opportunity to specialise in areas from tax to auditing.
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the professional body for qualified accounting technicians or support staff working in accounting or finance functions.
What you will study
- Financial statements
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating financial performance
- Internal control and accounting systems
- Personal taxation
- Business taxation
- Credit control
- External auditing
- Managing cash
- You will have your skills and knowledge tested using computer based assessments (CBA).
- Accounting AAT Level 3 Diploma
- You will be expected to attend an interview
- You will need to be over the age of 19 at the beginning of the academic year to enrol for this course
- Accounting Level 4 Diploma AAT