About the course:
This qualification is globally recognised and respected. Demand for qualified accountants remains solid because standard accounting skills are essential to firms. Wherever you go in the world there are many opportunities for qualified accountants, be it in small or large organisations, from the voluntary sector through to the corporate sector.
There are lots of rewards to becoming an accountant. As well as the financial rewards, you can also gain some serious credibility for being professionally qualified. Once you qualify with ACCA, you can put the letters after your name and employers will know that you are working to the highest standard.
What you will study:
- Corporate and business law
- Performance management
- Taxation Financial reporting
- Audit and assurance
- Financial management
- You may also enrol on additional units at a cost of approximately £500 per unit
- This qualification is mainly exam based. ACCA exams are held during December, March, June and September
- Accounting AAT Level 4 Diploma
- You need to be aged 19 or over at the beginning of the academic year to be able to enrol on this course
- ACCA Professional level Employment