About the course
This is a nationally recognised qualification designed for anyone authorising the retail sale of alcohol in licensed premises. This course is both QCA accredited and Government approved and has been specifically designed to meet the statutory requirements of the Licensing Act 2003.
What you will study
This course will course will cover the following topics:
- The application process for a personal license
- The content and purpose of operating schedules
- The role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
- Unauthorised licensable activities
- Permitted temporary licensable activities
- Rights of entry to licensed premises
- Police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
- The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
The course involves a 40 minute multiple choice exam paper consisting of 40 questions. You must answer 28 questions correctly to gain this qualification.
This Qualification is available for learners aged 18+, and a minimum of Level 1 in English or Maths or equivalent.