About the course
This is an introductory qualification and is ideal if you are looking to start a career within the sports industry. If you have already started a course and found that it's not what you are interested in, you don't need to wait until September you can start this course in January and start working towards your dream career.
What you will study
This course will prepare you for work or an apprenticeship in the sports sector and covers:
• Writing a CV
• How to find and apply for jobs in thr sports industry
• Interview techniques and achieving success at an interview
• How to find and prepare for a work placement in sports sector
• Introduction to health and safety at work
Assessment is on-going and developed through a portfolio of course work
Practical assessments will take place in fully equipped sporting facilities all of which you will have full access to - here you can practice and develop your skills.
- There are no formal entry requirements
- A Level 1/2 course in a related subject or employment