Monday 2 July
11am - 2pm
Bishops Justus School
Magpie Hall Lane
If you are aged between 16-18, love playing football and are interested in a career within the sports industry, our new academy could be the place for you.
Alongside studying for a qualification in sport (at Levels 1,2 or 3) you will get the opportunity to train with CPFC Foundation.
Benefits of joining our new Academy include:
- Level 1, 2 and 3 qualifications in sport on offer
- Opportunities to play in competitive football leagues
- Discovering a wide range of different roles in professional sport
- Visits to Selhurst Park and the CPFC training ground
- Training under the guidance of CPFC coaching staff
- Being observed by CPFC scouts
- Opportunities to play against CPFC development and academy squads
- This programme is currently only open to boys -This may change to include girls in the future
Interested? Register for one of our trial days:
“I aim to become a big football star one day and my ambition is to play in a world cup tournament. I need to work and play very hard to get there and I know that will require putting in an enormous effort in training. This programme gives me very good exposure to the best coaches in the game and I have gained lots of insight into the sports industry itself.
“London South East Colleges provide me with good English, Maths and Communication knowledge as well as those all-important employability skills. My game is progressing well and I’m fitter and healthier than ever before. This programme is better than I expected and I would thoroughly recommend it to any other aspiring footballers.”
“My ambition is to become a great football player and reach the absolute pinnacle of my career. My first target is to play for the Crystal Palace first team and then see where my career takes me. I’ve wanted to be an international footballer since I was just seven years old and being on this programme gives me the confidence to go all the way."