Choosing the right course and university is an important decision: you are investing a lot of time and money and it can be difficult to change if you are dissatisfied.
Knowing your rights under consumer law will help you get the information you need when choosing a course and university, and help to protect you if things go wrong.
The Competition and Markets authority (CMA) publish information for undergraduate students to inform you of your rights under consumer law.
For more information please see the links below:
- Undergraduate Students: Your consumer rights
- Complaints procedure
- Higher Education Conditions of Registration
- Admissions Policy and Procedures
- Introduction to the OIA for students
- Access and Participation Statement