Welcome to the London South East Colleges International Student Page
London South East Colleges is a government funded Further and Higher Education College with campuses in Bromley, Bexley, Orpington and Greenwich which are ideally placed to all of the attractions and amenities the City of London has to offer.
We offer a cosmopolitan, multicultural and stimulating environment in which to study a range of English language courses, Bachelors Degrees, Foundation degrees and Access to Higher Education programmes.
Classes are small and our students receive personalised tutorial and English language support.
HOW TO APPLY
- Copies of international and UK qualifications, and English Language proficiency certificate.
- A copy of your Personnal statement - at least 250 words outlining why:
- you wish to study this course
- what skills and knowledge you will bring to it
- what skills and experience you hope to gain from the course
- what your longe term career aspirations are
- Any other additional information to support your application.
- For Bachelors and Foundation degrees, please apply through UCAS, visit www.ucas.com.
FOR ACCESS TO HE
We require a personal statement explaining why you are eligible for the course, your work experience and your career prospects.
A minimum IETLS (International English Language Test System) score of 5.5 or 6 is required, depending on which course you are applying for.
International students are required to obtain a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK.