International Page 1



International Page 2



London South East Colleges University Centre has three types of accommodation available to students who live away from home while studying at the college.

These are:

  • Living with a local family (Homestay with Hosts International)
  • Renting private accommodation (Private Rentals)

We do not have our own halls of residence accommodation. However we can assist you in locating a range of private accommodation through the use of a professional and well known accommodation provider, Hosts International, which offers both homestays and house shares.

For more information, call +44 (0)20 7323 5244, email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or visit their website.

For more information about living in London and facilities we have available for you, please see below:

London South East Colleges university centre

Related information

university of greenwich  canterbury christchurch university  Bucks New University   Lodon South east colleges university Centre  European social Fund logoEuropean social Fund logo