Why work for us?
London South East Colleges was created in August 2016, following a merger between Bromley College, Bexley College and Greenwich Community College.
As the largest college in the region, we are also one of the leading employers. We employ over 1500 people across our seven campuses in a huge number of different roles.
We are always looking for new talent to join our organisation and welcome applications from people with a wide range of skills and experience. We value our staff and are committed to investing in them and their futures – offering competitive salaries, benefits and training packages.
We offer our staff the following:
- A generous annual leave scheme in addition to bank and public holidays and a Christmas closure period
- Excellent Continuous Professional Development which includes access to in- house college courses
- A final salary pension scheme for all staff (either LGPS, TP). We also offer access to NEST
- Interest-free loans for travel season tickets
- Free annual eye tests for eligible staff
- Free staff car parking on main campus sites
- Interest-free loans for bicycle purchase schemes
- Access to Computershare childcare vouchers (in exchange for salary sacrifice)
- Staff prices at the College's ‘enhance’ hair & beauty salon offering treatments and products at reduced prices
- Membership of and access to the College's Learning Resource Centres at Bromley and Orpington campuses
- Access to TwentyFour – a staff discount scheme for a number of lifestyle services
- A range of family-friendly policies, including flexible working and working from home
- On-site cafés across campuses serving Starbucks Coffee with ‘early bird’ savings and allocated staff rooms
Equality & diversity
To support our commitment to Equality and Diversity the College is a member of the Network for Black Professionals and Equality and Diversity UK. The College is also a Stonewall Partner and has recently signed up to the Mindful Employer Charter.
Apply online today
Our current vacancies are listed here
- Use the search facility to find your perfect role
- Complete the online application form - ensure you tell us about all your skills, knowledge, experience and attitude so we can match them to the person specification requirements of the job
- Click the ‘Submit application’ button to complete your application
- We will then notify you by email or telephone if you have been shortlisted for a role
Due to the volume of applications we receive it is college policy that we do not inform candidates who have been unsuccessful in the shortlisting process.
If you have any queries when completing your application form our HR team will be happy to help.