If you are over 16 and want to earn while you learn, an Apprenticeship is the perfect choice. You can learn the skills employers want, earn a wage and gain qualifications at the same time.
What is an Apprenticeship? An Apprenticeship combines on-the-job training with classroom learning. They provide you with the skills you need for your chosen career along with nationally-recognised qualifications and hands-on experience of industry.
As an apprentice, you will earn a wage while you work towards a qualification – which, in the world of rising tuition fees, is becoming an increasingly attractive option.
What is a Traineeship? A Traineeship is an education and training programme to engage young people between 16-24 to prepare them for work or for an apprenticeship.
- Work preparation training
- Support with Maths and English
- Meaningful work experience
- Support with job searching and/or progression into further learning
Key benefits of being an Apprentice include:
- Earning a salary
- Gaining qualifications
- Learning job-specific skills which employers want and need - which will give you choices in your career
- The opportunity to advance into Higher Education
- Advancing in your chosen career
There has never been a better time to start an Apprenticeship. We have a huge selection on offer with different employers, at different levels in a range of industries. From Hairdressing to Digital Marketing, to Finance and Health Care, we have something to suit you.
To enquire about an Apprenticeship please click here or call 020 8295 7070.