About the course
This fastrack course builds on the accounting skills you have already and introduces more complex accounting tasks such as maintaining cost accounting, financial records and the preparation of returns.
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the professional body for qualified accounting technicians or support staff working in accounting or finance functions.
What you will study
- Accounts preparation
- Preparing final accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Maintaining cost accounting and financial records
- Preparation of returns
- Spreadsheet software
- Professional ethics in accounting and finance
- You will have your skills and knowledge tested using computer based assessments (CBA)
- You must be over 19 and hold a AAT Level 2 Certificate at Merit or Distinction
- Selection is by interview and internal tests
- Accounting Level 4 Diploma AAT