Access to Higher Education
Access to Higher Education courses are one-year programmes designed to prepare you for a degree course at university. They give you a recognised level 3 diploma qualification, equivalent to A levels, that enable you to acquire the necessary UCAS points.
We offer Access to Higher Education courses in:
- Health and Human Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences (plus a blended learning option)
- Nursing (plus a Nursing and Healthcare Professions option)
- Production Arts
- Teaching and Education
WE ARE ENROLLING FOR THESE COURSES NOW. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
Many of our Access students go on to succeed at university and beyond - many pursuing careers and transforming their lives in ways that they had never thought possible.
Read about some of our successful students below:
- Michelle gets Access to Higher Education with the help of Helena Kennedy Foundation Award
- School’s ‘in’ for Nicolle and Lilli
- Students reinvent themselves through an Access course
Our Access students come from all walks of life and all ages, but they have one thing in common, they are all people like you; looking to focus on their studies and realise their ambitions.
Finance and Loans: You may be entitled to an Advanced Learning Loan (open to adults aged 19+) to help with costs. Click here to find out more.