You can now study for a degree with us at our University Centre - we have campuses in Bromley, Bexley, Greenwich and Orpington.
We offer flexible, career-focused degree courses which offer excellent value for money, ideal for those wishing to progress their careers or change direction and to combine work with study. They are also perfect for those who want to study locally and reduce living expenses.
Many of our degree programmes can be studied flexibly (e.g. one day per week), alongside any existing job commitments. This enables you to gain additional qualifications to acquire the skills you need to move up the career ladder.
- Full Bachelors degrees are taught over 3 years at London South East Colleges
- Bachelors degree ‘top ups’ are now available in selected areas for those with qualifications up to Level 5 (HND/FD) who wish to convert their qualification into a full Bachelors degree
- Foundation degrees (FD) are the equivalent to the first 2 years of a full-time honours degree. The majority of our foundation degree students study with us part-time whilst working in a related field. All foundation degrees can be topped-up to a full degree.
- Higher National Certificates (HNC) are studied full and part-time and take two years to complete.
- Professional qualifications such as our Accounting, Management and HR courses are studied part-time so you can fit them in around your career.
- Accelerated Degrees are an intensive, fast track degree offering as much academic content in two years as other universites offer in three. This allows you to start working and earning one year earlier - and offers a more flexible and cheaper way of studying a degree. For more information, click here.
We are proud of our student achievement rates and our full-time students express a high level of satisfaction with their academic support, teaching and learning and assessment and feedback.
To find out more about what we offer and how to apply call 0300 303 2554.
"The Business Studies Top-Up BSc (Hons) course has empowered me and given me the confidence to have big ambitions. I’m so pleased that my fellow students all feel the same. It’s good to be around like-minded people. There is a saying that goes: ‘you are only as good as the company you keep’. If this be the case, I am in very good company indeed.”